Do you ever wonder why you’re here? Why God created you the way He did?
I can assure you that when God created you, He designed you as you are, with your own unique set of personality, gifts, talents, and abilities, for a unique purpose. I know this because the Bible says a lot about His purpose and plan for each person.
Your Life Purpose applies to all areas of your life and affects how you relate to God, yourself, and others. Living your purpose is possible no matter your age or physical ability, or whether you’re alone or with others. Even though your calling or your roles may change throughout your life, your life purpose stays the same.
For instance, you can live your purpose even though your career may change, your relationships change, your kids grow up and move out, your spouse leaves or passes away, or you move to a different location.
While the words purpose, calling, and mission are often used interchangeably, I see a distinct difference between purpose and calling/mission:
- Purpose is life-long and covers every aspect of our lives.
- Calling or mission is usually temporary and only applies to a specific period of time and/or a specific group of people.
It’s important to note that God never calls us to a mission that is not in alignment with our purpose. Knowing what our purpose is helps us discern whether or not God is calling us to something.
How to Discover Your Life Purpose
You’ve likely come across various methods for discovering your purpose or writing a life purpose statement. In my research, I’ve noticed that:
- Most methods confuse life purpose with calling or mission and only pertain to part of your life.
- Most only address what God created you to do, not who He created you to be (knowing the latter is vital for living your purpose no matter your age or physical ability).
- Most only address the benefit of your purpose to others and neglect to include the specific fulfillment it brings to you.
I know of only one method that draws out the nuances of who God created you to be as well as pinpoints the impact God intends for you to have in this world.
This unique method helps you write a Life Purpose Statement that includes:
- What drives and energizes you
- What you do when that drive is activated
- The positive impact and outcome for others and for you
I’ve been privileged to have been trained in this unique method. With some modifications of my own, I love using it to coach others to discover their life purpose and to write a statement that will serve them for the rest of their lives.
Benefits of Knowing Your Purpose
Those who have worked with me to discover their Life Purpose and write their Life Purpose Statement have found that it helps them to:
- Experience a more fulfilling and meaningful life
- Make a positive impact on the world and people around them
- Gain clarity and perspective
- Identify priorities and act on them
- Make decisions with clarity and confidence
- Translate dreams into action plans
- Feel affirmed in how God created them
- Create balance in their lives
- Live confidently and intentionally
Life Purpose Discovery Coaching
I believe without a doubt that the value of knowing your Life Purpose and having a Life Purpose Statement is priceless. So many people live their lives not understanding why God created them the way He did or knowing what impact they were put here to have. Some spend thousands of dollars in coaching or counseling attempting to gain clarity and still end up feeling confused and overwhelmed. Having your own Life Purpose Statement will bring you clarity in all areas of your life for the rest of your life.
So that you can have this for yourself, I’ve put together a Life Purpose Discovery Package that includes:
- An initial one-hour coaching call
- An exchange of emails in the days following
- A follow-up coaching call two weeks later
You will walk away with a Life Purpose Statement that affirms who God created you to be and that clarifies what you are here to be and do.
The cost for this package is $147.
Otho, who is in his upper 80s and happens to be my father, says this about his Life Purpose Statement:
It gives me peace, joy, and satisfaction. It’s a constant reminder that God has a purpose for me. It’s freeing to know what that purpose is and to know that I’m carrying out His purpose.
Wendy had this to say after going through the Life Purpose Discovery process with me:
I am truly amazed at how this process revealed such truth and gave me peace for where I’m at now in my life. I thought it might be disruptive or a waste of time. But now I see this purpose being revealed in my day-to-day interruptions and interactions. To see God’s hand so lovingly placed on who I am is such a gift and blessing.
Silja is from Finland, and after going through the Life Purpose Discovery, she sent me this email:
It was so good that you asked positive memories in a helpful and gentle way, and how you deepened my understanding by asking more specific questions. I found it helpful that I could concentrate on the flow of thoughts and you did all the writing. I found it good that there were two sessions and in between the possibility to process and ponder my purpose through questions. You helped me in a beautiful way to find my purpose. You helped me to make the statement clear and specific, which simplifies life and helps my mind be more focused.
Wouldn’t you like to have this same experience?
Coaching sessions are conducted via phone or Skype and kept strictly confidential. If you have any questions before booking your session, please contact me.